header graphic
How do I ...? Index

How Do I Recycle or Dispose of ...? Photoprocessing
  Photoprocessing Chemicals
  can contain silver and other substances that are harmful to the environment.

What can I do?
• Small amounts of chemicals from a household can be brought to an OCRRA Household Hazardous Waste Collection.
• Businesses must use commercially available silver recovery systems to safely treat and dispose of photo processing waste.

Did this answer your question? If not, click here for more information.


footer graphic

To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001- 2018 Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance