header graphic
Connect with Onondaga County Like Us On FacebookFollow Us On Twitter See Us On Youtube

Onondaga County/Syracuse Commission on Human Rights

Office of Diversity and Inclusion

John H. Mulroy Civic Center
15th Floor East 
421 Montgomery Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
(315) 435-3565

Free call for individuals housed at Jail or Jamesville (315) 435-3567

Need Help with Language Assistance?

Need Disability Access Information or Assistance?


HR Logo

If you speak, read or understand a primary language other than English,

and need translation or an interpreter to be able to access Onondaga County programs or services ...

If you are a person with a disability, and you need information about the accessibility of Onondaga facilities, programs or services ....
You need specific assistance to access Onondaga facilities, programs or services because of a disability ...
You can contact the designated representative from the appropriate Onondaga County Department listed on this chart.  

You can contact Onondaga County's designated coordinator for Title VI, ADA and LEP issues:


Office of Diversity & Inclusion

John Mulroy Civic Center - 15th Floor East

421 Montgomery Street

Syracuse, NY  13202

  (315) 435-2110  Direct to Desk  or  (315) 435-3565  Human Rights Office Phone

If you feel  that you have been unable to get language assistance or disability access assistance, or if you feel that you have been discriminated against by an Onondaga County Department or employee, you may file a complaint by filling out a complaint form and submitting it to the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.

For More Information about Onondaga County's Title VI, ADA, LEP complaint process click here
To Provide Feedback About the Accessibility of the Onondaga County website click here  

To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001-  Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance