header graphic
Connect with Onondaga County Like Us On FacebookFollow Us On Twitter See Us On Youtube

Online Payments
Pay for Day Care, HEAP, Medicaid, Snap/Food Stamps, or Temporary Assistance

Commissioners Office
John H. Mulroy Civic Center
421 Montgomery St.
Syracuse NY, 13202

Social Security Transition (SST)


The Social Security Transition Unit (SST) assists applicants and recipients of Temporary Assistance in qualifying for SSI and SSD. This unit helps such applicants and recipients in filling out the applications and in obtaining necessary medical evaluations and documentation and works closely with outside attorneys to appeal adverse decisions. You may contact the Resource or SST unit in the following ways:

Unit's Hours - 8:00 - 4:00
Phone: (315) 435-8295
FAX: (315) 435-2735
E-Mail:  Susan.Fedor@dfa.state.ny.us


To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001-  Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance