header graphic
Connect with Onondaga County Like Us On FacebookFollow Us On Twitter See Us On Youtube

Visitation, Phone Calls and Mail

Please call social work at (315) 435-1421 to schedule a visit.

Official Visitor
(anyone officially involved in the resident’s case—law guardian,
Probation Officer, Case Worker, OCFS worker, etc.)
Any scheduled time approved by facility social worker or Senior Counselor


*Speak to a Social Worker to schedule a visit.

Phone Calls
Parents and guardians are encouraged to contact the Social Work department regarding all levels of communication with their child.

The social worker assigned to a youth will contact the primary parent or guardian to schedule phone calls.

Hillbrook will provide all writing supplies and postage. All residents are encouraged to write letters. Residents are not allowed to correspond with former residents.

Incoming mail will be opened by social worker prior to distribution to remove any items not permitted in the facility.



To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001-  Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance