header graphic
Connect with Onondaga County Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On X (Twitter) Watch Us On Youtube
APS Home | Investigations | Guardianships | Rep Payee | Contact
Adult Protective Services Representative Payee

Money Management and Representative Payees


Rep Payee


Adult Protective Services may assist with money management for adults who are unable to manage their own resources on their own behalf or to protect themselves from exploitation. This can range from informal to more formal means of money management.


Adult Protective Services may provide informal money management to assist adults in paying their bills or keeping track of their money.


Adult Protective Services may refer to an appropriate agency or, in some cases, act as a representative payee appointed by the Social Security Administration to manage clients’ Social Security or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.


A protective payee can also be established to manage Temporary Assistance (TA) benefits.


John H. Mulroy Civic Center
421 Montgomery Street, 5th Floor
Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: 315-435-2815


Mental Health Services

To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001-  Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance