header graphic
Connect with Onondaga County Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On X (Twitter) Watch Us On Youtube
APS Home | Investigations | Guardianships | Rep Payee | Contact

John H. Mulroy Civic Center
421 Montgomery Street, 5th Floor
Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: 315-435-2815


Mental Health Services

To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001-  Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance