header graphic
Connect with Onondaga County Like Us On FacebookFollow Us On Twitter See Us On Youtube
Please make payment for delinquent taxes online or by mail.
Tax bills, receipts and payoff amounts can be found online at www.ongov.net/etax.
Applications for Certificate of Residence must be made online or by mail. Instructions can be found here 

Properties outside City of Syracuse
(all other towns & villages)

Make payment online or mail to:

Chief Fiscal Officer
PO Box 1004
Syracuse, NY 13201

P: 315-435-2426

Properties in City of Syracuse:

Make payment online or mail to:

Commissioner of Finance
PO Box 5271
Binghamton, NY 13902

P: 315-448-8310


Request to Update your Address

Notice: By completing this form, an email will be sent to the assessor's office of the town you choose requesting an update for the mailing address on the parcel(s) noted.  The town may require additional information from the property owner(s) to process a change of address.


To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001-  Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance