header graphic
Connect with Onondaga County Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On X (Twitter) Watch Us On Youtube

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Does the County Attorney provide matrimonial legal advice?
A. No. The County Attorney's Office only represents the County departments in all legal matters. For legal aid regarding matrimonial issues, call the Hiscock Legal Aid Society at (315) 422-8191.

Q. Is this where I call to get legal advice regarding child support?
A. That service is provided by the Child Support Division at (315) 435-2560.

Q. I need an attorney!
A. The County Attorney only represents the County of Onondaga. To obtain an attorney for a personal matter, call New Justice at (315) 471-2667 or the County Bar Association at (315) 471-2667.

Q. I have a problem regarding consumer fraud. Can the County Attorney help me?
A. Call the New York State Consumer Fraud at (315) 448-4848. They are the agency that can best help you with your problem.



To Provide Feedback About the Disability Accessibility of An Onondaga County Department's Website, Click Here to Access the Department's Contact Page

© 2001-  Onondaga County, New York  All Rights Reserved.   |  Ongov.net  |  Privacy Statement | Directions & Parking | Language or Disability Access Assistance