Get peace of mind. Get checked.
Even if you don’t have symptoms, you could have a sexually transmitted disease (STD). So get an STD check-up. There are many options for STD testing. Some people choose to go to their doctor while others prefer to go to the STD Center.
The STD Center provides confidential STD testing and treatment.
You do not need your parent’s permission to be seen or treated.
STD Center Hours
No appointment needed, but openings are limited:
||8:30–11:00am, 12:30–3:30 pm
||Closed (HIV rapid testing only, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm)
When you come to the STD Center:
NEED TO KNOW
- Appointments are not needed but there are a limited number of openings. Patients are seen on a walk-in basis (first come, first serve). For morning clinics, it is best to arrive at the STD Center up to 30 minutes before clinic begins to start the intake process.
- Bring a photo ID, if you have one, and a list of all medications that you are taking (and how much you take).
GOOD TO KNOW
- Paperwork is quick and easy. You will be called by a number throughout your visit to ensure your confidentiality.
- Exams are fast and if you test positive for an STD, you may receive medication before you leave. Other test results may take up to a week. The STD Center tests for syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and other diseases/infections.
- Confidential HIV testing is available using a blood draw. If needed, staff will provide assistance with partner notification, referral services, and patient counseling.